Woven polypropylene (pp) Geotextiles
Woven & knitted polyester (PET) high strength geotextiles
TCS offer a range of woven or knitted polyester (PET) geotextiles that offer high tensile strengths at low extension. Ultimate tensile strengths offered vary from approximately 100 kN/m to 1000 kN/m and the excellent creep characteristics of these materials makes them a preferred choice for a range of reinforcement applications including void spanning, load transfer platforms over piles and basal embankment reinforcement.
TCS Highflow woven geotextile are applied in situations where high permeability for effective drainage is required whilst maintaining separation and filtration.
- As a filter wrap to granular drainage trenches and blankets.
- As an erosion control layer under rock armour or concrete revetments in river & coastal defence systems.
- As a filter layer in the construction of artificial sports surfaces and all weather horse riding arenas.
HF geotextile properties that ensure long term efficiency and performance by resisting damage during installation and helping to prevent clogging thereby facilitating high permeability.
- Controlled regular pore sizes ranging from 175 to 1200 microns
- Waterflows up to 850 litres/m²/-sec normal to the plane of the geotextile
- Robust – HF mechanical characteristics that offer tensile strengths up to 50kN/m and CBR puncture values in excess of 6000N