GRASS & GRAVEL PAVIOURS
Techpave and Techpave HD are interlocking polymer paving systems designed to locally stabilise grass or gravel surfaces. Techpave is suitable for applications such as car parks, driveways, cycle paths, footpaths, access roads and recreational areas whilst Techpave HD should be used where traffic loads are higher and/or more frequent.
Both Techpave and Techpave HD are tough, flexible and easy to install making them the professional choice for a wide range of construction project.
Manufactured from 100% recycled polymer and providing a permeable surface to reduce rainwater run-off these systems are the environmental and sustainable surfacing solution of choice. Both systems can either be filled with stone or soil (which can subsequently be seeded) to provide a finish that is not only sustainable but attractive and robust.
BERA Gravel Fix® Pro PAVIOUR SYSTEM
BERA Gravel Fix® Pro is an advanced recyclable stabilisation system for gravel, shells, mulch, and sand. With its hexagonal honeycomb-like structure of high-quality Polypropylene cells, BERA Gravel Fix® Pro is designed to provide a strong and stable sub-base for the professional application of gravel on paths, driveways, car parks, and roofs. When installed, it will facilitate a strong and porous surface for residential and urban projects.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Easy to install and stable gravel surface in fast and economic way
- Two sizes, ‘BERA GRAVEL FIX PRO WHITE 1176MM x 764MM (0.9M2) and BERA GRAVEL FIX PRO XXL WHITE 2292MM x 1176MM (2.7M2)
- For pedestrian and vehicle use, even trucks
- Easy mobility for all including those wearing high-heels or with bicycles, motorbike or wheelchair
- Terrace furniture, ladders – stable and no sinking in
- Fully porous, ensuring infiltration of rainwater immediately
- DuPont™ Typar® geotextile fitted for maximum porosity and weed growth reduction
- Landscaping of urban areas
- Residential villa gardens and terraces
- Parking and gravel driveways
- Service access routes
Manufactured from recycled plastic, TECHPAVE HD cellular paving is robust, durable, and capable of withstanding all levels of traffic up to and including coaches, dustcarts, and HGV’s. TECHPAVE HD’s cells can be filled with either grass seed/topsoil or gravel, making them suitable for stabilising areas where a grass or stone surface is desirable. TECHPAVE HD pavers are the economic, environmentally-friendly, and lightweight alternative to concrete-type pavers.
Features & Benefits Include:
- Proven connection systems
- Reduced rainfall run-off rate
- Minimal maintenance
- Robust & durable
- Frost and UV resistant
- Can be cut to size
- Dimensionally stable
- Inhibits gravel migration and scatter
- Low transport and handling costs
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polymer
- Products are 100% recyclable
- HGV frequent access, parking and loading areas
- Residential Driveways, low volume Private Lanes and Access roads
- Emergency Access Routes
- Green car parking areas
- Parks and golf areas
The new and improved Bodpave™ 40 is an interlocking plastic porous paving system for grass and ground reinforcement. Designed for applications where there is regular pedestrian or vehicle use, made from 100% recycled plastics.
The improved design incorporates 4 pre-clipped pavers that help reduce installation time by 25%*. The design has also helped increase the connection strength between the pavers by 250%. But the product is not only stronger, it is also better at transferring loads, reducing connection failures and lifting risks. All this results in improved durability, ensuring less failures and a longer service life.
- 4 pre-clipped pavers with fully interlocking connections
- 24 ground spikes
- 36 overlapping loop and snap fit clips
- Car and light vehicle parks
- Overspill / overflow grass car parks
- Walkways, disabled access routes & golf buggy paths
- Driveways and residential lawn parking
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Solution (SUDS) – source control(DDA)