- As a filter wrap to granular drainage trenches and blankets.
- As an erosion control layer under rock armour or concrete revetments in river & coastal defence systems.
- As a filter layer in the construction of artificial sports surfaces and all weather horse riding arenas.
HF geotextile properties that ensure long term efficiency and performance by resisting damage during installation and helping to prevent clogging thereby facilitating high permeability.
- Controlled regular pore sizes ranging from 175 to 1200 microns
- Waterflows up to 850 litres/m²/-sec normal to the plane of the geotextile
- Robust – HF mechanical characteristics that offer tensile strengths up to 50kN/m and CBR puncture values in excess of 6000N